- Actuarial Sciences Club
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Council of Student Teachers of Mathematics (CSTM)
- Math & Stat Club
- Pi Mu Epsilon
- Student Advisory Board
TCNJ Actuarial Science Club is an organization for TCNJ students who are interested in the actuarial career path. We are a recognized club by the Student Government. We meet biweekly to discuss resources, practice problems, job opportunities, and other related matters. The organization is intended to be educational and informational for those looking to pursue an actuarial career.
The club meets every other Wednesday from12:00-1:00 pm starting 9/9/20. You can access the meeting via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 960 7425 7331
President: Alexa Morreale
Vice President: Melissa Asaro
Treasurer: Jenna Smith
Alumni Outreach: Tara Staines
Workshop Chair: Lillian Hoffman
Secretary: Vincent Bolognese
Vice President: Miruna Baciu
Treasurer: Ally Schlee
Treasurer: Dharika Shah
Community Liaison: Maile Allen
- With this coming semester, our GroupMe is where we’ll post announcements, updates and meeting links.That being said, our meetings will be through Zoom; Zoom links will be sent out via email as well.
- Our club meets every other Wednesday starting on September 9th. Each meeting is from 2-3pm and all are welcome! Bring your friends, the more the merrier :).
- Follow our Instagram @tcnjmathclub! That’s where we let you know what we’re up to and post updates as well.
- Any questions/concerns? Feel free to email us, contact one of the eboard members through GroupMe or DM us! We know times are tough and we’re always here to answer any questions.
As an organization, we understand that during these times, staying connected and having that on-campus feel is harder than ever, but we hope to make the best out of this semester and stay connected with all of you! Stay tuned for upcoming events and again: WELCOME!
Vice President: Angelo Vinco
Treasurer: Tierney Baldwin
Secretary: Matt Belloise
Member at Large – Alex Haenny
President: Francesca Zumpano
Vice President: Leanna Diaz
Treasurer: Santiago Cardenas
Question Master: (available)
The Student Advisory Board (SAB) for the Department of Mathematics and Statistics is a group of students who periodically meet with the department chair(s) to discuss issues important to majors and minors. The SAB provides input regarding the curriculum and possible future courses, and works with the Department to improve the student experience. The SAB represents the interests of all students and encourages suggestions from all students in the college’s mathematics and statistics courses.
To contact the Student Advisory Board, please email them at mathsab@