1. How to Write an Expository Mathematics Paper?
- Advice for Undergraduates on Writing a Mathematics Paper by Prof. S. Maurer, Swarthmore College
- Guide to Mathematical Writing by Prof. S. Maurer, Swarthmore College (A More Advanced Version of the Previous Document)
- Tips on mathematical writing from the Mathematics Handbook at Trent University
- Advice from the student study guide in mathematics from Oxford University. See Part II, Chapters 4 and 5.
- Rather advanced advice on Mathematical Writing by Donald Knuth.
2. Examples of Expository Mathematics Papers
3. Capstone Guidelines and Rubrics
4. Advice on Giving an Expository Mathematics Talk
- How to Give a Good Mathematics Talk by Prof. J. Gallian, University of Minnesota-Duluth
- How to Give a Good Mathematics Talk Using Powerpoint by Prof. J. Gallian, University of Minnesota-Duluth
5. General Advice on Writing and Technical Writing